Items from Our Founding Parishes Click on a picture to see an enlargement
Candle holders from St. Patrick's Church
The tabernacle lamp believed to have been made from a crown of Napoleon III. The crown-lamps were distributed to parish churches in France about 1852-1854 to curry favor within the Church for Louis Napoleon's coronation as Emperor . Brought to St. Irenaeus Church circa 1855.
Beautiful stations from St. Irenaeus also about 1855.
The presider's chair was moved from St. Patrick's when it closed. It resided at St. Irenaeus until it closed. The two chairs are from St. Irenaeus.
Pew ends from the St. Mary's pews
Reredos made from the woodwork of St Mary's church.
Waking Chapel - wood is from the entrance to the worship area of St. Mary's church.